Sunday, October 25, 2009

About Me

I Hate my sins, but never hate myself....

I am quick to repent....

When God gives me light, I walk in it....

I don't say negative things about myself. God loves me and it's wrong to hate what He loves. He has great plans for me, so I'm in conflict with Him when I speak negatively concerning my future....

I'm not afraid to admit that I've made mistakes, but I don't always assume that when things go wrong, it must be "my fault"....

I don't meditate excessively on what I've done, right or wrong; both of these activities keep my mind on self! I center my thoughts on Christ....

I try to take good care of myself physically, and make the best of what God gave me to work with, but I don't obsess over my appearance....

I will never stop learning, but I won't allow my education to become a point of pride. God doesn't use me for what's in my head: He uses me for what's in my heart....

I realize that my talents are my gifts, not something I have manufactured myself; I never look down on people who can't do what I can do....

I don't despise my weaknesses they keep me dependent on God....

No comments:

Post a Comment